The National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees
NUHHCE‘s Mission to Our Members:
- Protect all workers
- Promote and safeguard the economic interests of our members and their families
- Achieve higher wages, shorter hours, health and pension benefits and improved benefits for our members
Our Aims and Purposes are to:
- To organize and unite the workers within its jurisdiction regardless of sex, race, color, age, religion, national origin, political belief, sexual orientation or affiliation.
- To achieve improved working conditions, shorter and better scheduled hours, health, pension and other benefits and higher wages.
- To protect and advance the technical and professional status of its members, to aid and encourage members to acquire greater knowledge and skill in the health care field and to help achieve quality care for all people regardless of economic status.
- To educate workers in trade Union principles.
- To foster and extend democratic procedures in our country.
- To defend civil liberties and rights and to abolish all forms of prejudice and discrimination and to support and advocate legislation to promote these ends.
- There shall be full respect for all difference of opinion and all members shall have the freedom of expression.